Mini Haul..


Seeing as I was up in London this Sunday for St Patrick's Day I thought I better pop into Space NK for a little look...It would be rude not too! I finally picked up the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX06, which is the perfect colour for me now but with summer looming not such a great choice. Anyway, I had heard great thinks about this product from many beauty bloggers but especially Wayne Goss. If you don't know you must mix this product with a moisturiser!
When I was heading into Space NK I knew to expect I tiny pot, but my gosh is it tiny! But this pot holds 18g of highly pigmented pleasure! I know you would have heard this said a hundred times about this product but oh my you need the tiniest amount.
The first time I tired this on was a total disaster, I used way too much product to moisturiser ratio, I couldn't get it off quick enough. But since playing with it several times I am pretty impressed I haven't had it long so I dont want to get too excited but things seem pretty promising.
Secondly, I picked up the also much talked about Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm. This is most defiantly a strong lip balm and has completely sorted out my flaky dry lips. Also I have noticed that my lips have gotten bigger as it has seemed to cure my dehydration in the lip department. So pretty much love love love this product.
Lastly from Debenhams I picked up the Chanel Le Blanc, I bought this to go with the Kevyn Aucoin Skin Enhancer but I haven't used it yet so check back at a later date for a full review on these products together!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author