Oh Bobbi...You've done it again!





Hello My lovelies

Me and Bobbi (yes we are on first name terms) have really bonded recently. I can tell that the Bobbi Brown extra repair foundation in 3.5 warm beige and I are going to be good friends for a very long time. I have given this foundation a pretty good test drive. 
Firstly it has the same smell as the moisturising balm, already a winner for me. 
Secondly the amount of compliments I get on my skin when I am wearing this foundation must be record breaking. I would say it has a medium coverage and it leaves my skin looking even and fresh, and far from cakey. You need just the smallest amount of this foundation, if you over do it, it can feel heavy, but that doesn't last. 
I wouldn't describe this foundation as one that sets but I personally don't powder, as I love the radiant dewy finish it gives. It has unbelievable lasting power, around 8 hours, great for us girls who do not have times for touch ups in our day!

Let me know your thoughts on this product, or any other bases you think I would like!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author